No fiddly soldering required! Jump straight into your project with this Raspberry Pi Zero WH Kit!
The Raspberry Pi Zero WH ("Wireless Header") is a low-cost, ultra-small variant of the original Raspberry Pi. It's tiny, measuring just 65mm x 30mm, and is perfectly designed for embedded applications, wearables, prototyping and any other Pi based tinkering you can think of!
The Raspberry Pi Zero WH features on board Wireless Internet & Bluetooth for all your connectivity needs, and a pre-soldered 40-pin header.
Our Raspberry Pi Zero WH Starter Kit includes the following components:
- Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless with Pre-Soldered Header
- 16GB Class 10 Micro SD Card & Official Adaptor (Pre-Loaded with NOOBs)
- Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply 5V 2.5A with UK/EU/AUS & US Adaptors
- Official Raspberry Pi Zero Case (with three different lids included!)
- Mini-HDMI to HDMI Adaptor
- Micro USB B to USB A Adaptor
The Raspberry Pi Zero features a BCM2835 chipset overclocked to 1Ghz with 512MB RAM, and the same 1080p video output so there's plenty of oomph in that little board.
It also features the same 40 pin GPIO layout as the Raspberry Pi 4, and comes with a pre-soldered header removing any need for soldering.
With its small form factor and reduction in connectors, the Raspberry Pi Zero only uses ~140mA at 5V!
Unlike it's larger brothers and sisters, the tiny Raspberry Pi Zero has no DSI screen port, no ethernet, no analogue audio and no full-sized USB ports. Instead, the Pi Zero features a micro-USB power port, a micro USB OTG host port (for peripherals e.g. a swish keyboard and mouse), and a mini-HDMI port for video.
HAT Compatibility Note: The Pi Zero is fully compatible with most HAT breakout boards, as it features the same 40 Pin GPIO as the Raspberry Pi 4. Check the compatibility markers on any HATs in the store.
Raspberry Pi Zero Wireless Features:
- BCM2835 chipset, Overclocked to 1Ghz
- 512MB RAM
- Tiny Form Factor: 65mm x 30mm x 5mm
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin GPIO (Unpopulated)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080P
- Micro SD Slot for OS
- Tiny Current Draw ~ 140mA at 5V!
- Mini-HDMI for Video
- Micro-USB OTG Host for Data
- Micro-USB for Power
- Micro-CSI Camera Port
- On-Board WiFi
- On-Board Bluetooth