CTRONICS U6241 PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi is to use with the Raspberry Pi models with PoE pins like Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, so you can power the Raspberry Pi with a single Ethernet cable plugged in.
- Improvement: Based on the original U6109, we have improved the device compatibility to be compatible with more brands of switches; also compatible with non-standard 48v power supply (only through 45+, 78-); PoE input 40-57V with multiple protection circuits.
- Designed For RPi 4 and 3 B+: This PoE HAT can be used to deliver clean and reliable power to the raspberry pi 3 model B+ and raspberry pi 4 model B (not included).
- Output Power: DC 5V (2.5A Max); Total Power Budget: 12.5W; IEEE 802.3af Compliant
- Mini-Size: Nearly half the official size, does not occupy the GPIO pins of Raspberry Pi, saving more space for your other hardware, while still being able to be housed in most Raspberry Pi cases.
- Well-ventilated Environment Recommended: It’s normal to become hot when the HAT operates. Please make sure the adequate air circulation to help it dissipate heat to ensure stable operation.
Input: IEEE 802.3af compatible PoE
Output: 5V (2.5A MAX)
Total Power Budget: 12.5W
Overall Size: 65mm×40mm×8mm
1 × mini PoE HAT
1 × Heatsink
1 × User Manual